Eric Anderson wrote:

I've got a master (Master) with a MERGE table of foo_t (comprising of bar_a, bar_b, bar_c) in database 'Igloo'.

There are 5 slaves that replicate the Igloo table, but ignore the Igloo.foo_t table.

This setup was working fine. If the Master server crashed or had a prblem for some reason, I could always:

STOP SLAVE
RESET SLAVE
FLUSH TABLES
LOAD DATA FROM MASTER
START SLAVE

The Master's motherboard failed last night, and after getting the server back up, replication seems to be broken. The LOAD DATA FROM MASTER command fails on ALL slaves with:

mysql> load data from master\g
ERROR 1188 (HY000): Error from master: 'Can't find file: 'foo_t.MRG' (errno: 2)'
mysql>

$ perror 2
System error:   2 = No such file or directory

The foo_t.MRG file doesn't exist.

Not sure why that is (don't have any experience with replication), anyone else have some suggestions?