I was working with my version 5 and made a couple of views which are very useful. Looking in the db I was able to see the VIEW's saved as TABLE :-)

This was a surprise and not sure if this is the expected result or not. Then I did some SELECT that involved the VIEW and it does work a lot like another TABLE, but it can and mine does take data from many TABLE's into a VIEW.

You can write a SELECT or even another VIEW using a VIEW. But if you keep track of the time used by a query, it starts to get too long if you use a SELECT of a VIEW that has within it another VIEW.

Karl Larsen