From: 李彦 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 5:29 AM
To: mysql
Subject: SOS

Dear Sir:
        I have some problems with mysql 5.0 binary source in Linux(RedHat).I'm
able to startup the mysql process.
        But when i type in :mysql -u root -h localhost -p, and then put the
correct password, I can not enter the database.
        I took almost one week to deal with this issue. But ....
        Can you help me? May be the mysql version problem?

        致
礼!

        李彦
[EMAIL PROTECTED]