Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
>    Anyone else having trouble getting to either sites?

We have been experiencing an intermittent and inconsistent routing problem with one of our ISPs. We use round-robin DNS and at this point we may need to simply drop that ISP from the mix until we can isolate the problem.

I apologize for this inconvenience. As a temporary work-around you can use one of the functioning IPs -- 213.136.52.29 and 213.136.52.82. The default virtual host is the Developer Zone so you can access downloads and the manual in this way.

I expect to have this resolved by tomorrow afternoon US pacific time.

--
Eric Braswell
Web Manager     MySQL AB