I've installed MySQL, created a database and tables and then loaded fields
into them. I use the command line client and can see the fields, use the
select command and every thing is OK, but when I look for the table files
in the data directory, only the .frm ones appear, not the .MYI or MYD.
Where could they be?.
I've copied the data files in a flash memory and tried to see the tables
fields in another computer with the same server version and platform and
get the "db_name.tb_name table doesn't exist" error message. However when
I run the show tables command, the command line shows me the list of the
tables...
In summary, I only can work with my database meanwhile don't restart Windows.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.

MySQL server version: 5.0.19-nt
Microsoft Windows Xp Professional version 2002 SP2.

Misingo