Hi Brad,

I don't expect that you will specifically remember me, but we have had "tech
help" emails back and forth in the past regarding my sites at Zettai.net.
I'm unable to locate a "zettai" email for you (not even sure if you are
still affiliated with Zettai) so have found this address from Google and am
hoping it will get to you.

I'm currently trying to resolve a situation with Mr. Donnelly...he is not
responding to any of my emails or voicemails. There is no one else I can
contact, so am hoping you may be able to advocate my case, which I am
prepared to fully and completely explain, either by email or phone call.

Please appreciate that I am aware Mr. Donnelly will have his version of
events. I ask that, if you are in a position to influence a resolve, you
would entertain my side of the story prior to reaching a conclusion.

Mr. Donnelly has terminated three Plone websites that I operate...all in a
volunteer capacity (I receive absolutely no remuneration): two for police
organizations and one for my church. I am desperately trying to resolve the
situation in order to re-activate these sites. (stedwardsduncan.com,
vcpunion.com and bcfedpolice.com)

If you are able to offer any insight whatsoever, I would be most
appreciative. I'm grasping at straws right now. I sincerely want to resolve
this issue and continue being a Zettai customer but very reluctantly, don't
think this will be possible. Do you have a Plone hosting alternative if you
are no longer associated to Zettai.net? (and I draw  this conclusion because
George has remove the email link from your name on the "About" page)

Thanks in advance...I appreciate anything you can do or suggest.

Sincerely,

Brian Fox, MBA