Hi all, a though query problem for me...

I have a table with 2 rows that matter: url and id

If url and id are the same in 2 rows, then that's no good (bad data).

I need to find all the rows that are duplicates. I can't think of how
to approach the sql for this.. any pointers?

Select COUNT(*) as num_entries, url from table WHERE num_entries>1 GROUP BY url

Untested, but the concept should work for you.

That would mark rows that have different id's, but the same url...

SELECT t1.id, t2.id, t1.url
FROM table t1, table t2
WHERE t1.id = t2.id
  AND t1.url = t2.url

Expensive if you have a lot of rows, but should work I think... if my memory is right :)