Dear all,
I've encountered a very strange problem. I dumpped one table from a
database and then import it into another database. I works successfully,
all the data is exactly the same. But when I the below SQL on two tables:

select * from foo_table ORDER BY id DESC

it shows up different result. All result truely sorted by id by some of
them appears different. Can someone help me on this problem? Any suggestion
is extremely welcomed. Thanks in advanced.

Cheng-Lin Yang
Sun Certified Java Programmer
High Speed Network Group Lab (HSNG)
Institute of Computer Science & Info. Engineering,
National Chung Cheng Univerisity, Taiwan
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]