One more question,

What kind of tables does mysql create by default? innodb or myisam?

Best regards
Henda

On 9/27/06, Dan Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In the last episode (Sep 27), Henda Carvalho said:
> The links that you gave me doesn't say what is suposed to happen if 2
> different users are trying to make an insert (using the insert
> statement) to the same table.
>
> Will the transaction abort for one of the users?

No; they will both proceed.  If you are using innodb tables, client A
won't see the records inserted by client B until B commits (and vice
versa).  If using myisam, each client will see the others' records
immediately.

--
        Dan Nelson
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]