That's a good suggestion. As it happens, I have a web-based application that
should display the data, but it doesn't. Without going into detail, all of
the Chinese data is in one "account" and nothing shows in that account in
the web application even though I can see the records with the MySQL client.

Now I'm chasing that hare.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated