Hello list

I have a large database of contacts, but since not all fields are used I
decided to separate all information in 3 tables to save space like this:

DB_ADDRESS
id int
address char(128)
... three columns more ...

DB_COMPANY
id int
company char(64)

DB_LISTS
id int
list char(16)

Not all addresses have necesarily a company name, so it is separate in a table
DB_COMPANY. Some other addresses are clasified in lists by category and they
are grouped in DB_LISTS table.

If I want a report with address and company name pairs I use:

select address,company from DB_ADDRESS left join DB_COMPANY on
DB_ADDRESS.id=DB_COMPANY.id where DB_COMPANY.id is not null;

If I want a report of address belonging to a certain category:

select address,list from DB_ADDRESS left join DB_LISTS on
DB_ADDRESS.id=DB_LISTS.id where DB_LISTS.id is not null and
DB_LISTS.list="providers";

BUT... If I want to generate a report with address, company and list
(category) how can I join the three tables with a single query? or should I
first generate a temporal table with the result of the first join and then a
second one joining the third table?

Thanks for your comments