I have a primary key set on a table which consists of the combination of the
values: firstname, lastname, and a schedule_id (BIGINT(20))... I have this
so the records in this table do not have duplicates, being that no one
record should have the exact same name and schedule_id identifier.

However, I want to keep this same restriction while also ensuring that no
two records have the same email_address and schedule_id identifier...

You can't have the db enforce two different primary keys on one table, so
how would I implement having this kind of restriction, which, in itself,
seems to require that I have a second primary key to enforce another
constraint to dissalow records to be added that carry the same combination
of: email_address and schedule_id?

just ferindo