Hi

--replicate-wild-do-table=db_name.tbl_name
replicates only updates that use the specified table in the given database.  If
any wild cald patterns specified, then match the specified database and table
name patterns. Tells the slave thread to restrict replication to statements
where any of the updated tables match the specified database and table name
patterns.

--replicate-wild-ignore-table=db_name.tbl_name

Tells the slave thread not to replicate a statement where any table matches the
given wildcard pattern.

So to replicate only the merge_t table, try
a)

set-variable    = binlog-do-db=DatabaseB
set-variable    = replicate-wild-do-table=DatabaseB.merge_t

or

to replicate all the tables except  merge_t

b)
set-variable  = binlog-do-db=DatabaseB
set-variable   = replicate-wild-do-table=DatabaseB.%
set-variable  = replicate-wild-ignore-table=DatabaseB.merge_t

Ref:  http://www.mysqlpress.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication-options.html

Thanks
ViSolve DB Team.