----- Original Message ----
From: John Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Assuming that you installed mysql (and keep in mind, we're talking about
your MYSQL, not apache), then stored connection refers to the saved
settings.
"Server Host" is either the ip or the domain name of your server.  If
you're talking to your local MySQL server, then it's "localhost".  As
far as the username and password, when you installed the mysql server
itself, it should have asked you to create a password for the "root"
user, just type that in.  Username is the username that you set up,
probably root.