Hello Low Kian,

first, you cannot attach files to this mailing list, however from the error,
i assume that you have not specified different socks and ports for each
MySQL instance. You need to put that information into your configuration
file for each server , e.g.:

#server 1 option file
port=3306
socket=/tmp/mysql.sock