On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 11:03:11AM -0500, Mazur Worden, Kathy wrote:
> I had this problem just this morning and wound up fixing it by changing
> the innodb data and log file directories to new folders in the .cnf
> file.  This enabled to server to start up (new data and log files were
> created) and I then restored the data from a dump.

Well, the thing is... There is no dump. Or rather, what we have is
rather old... :-P

--
George-Cristian Bîrzan
Network Engineer

delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver
this message to anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.