I am brand new to MySQL - my web host has set up a graphical tool for me to
use, to try and administer it - it's called MysqlTool, Version 0.85.  It's
got a database there that my host created for me.  Now I want to create an
additional database, but don't see any kind of button for doing that.  If I
go inside the database he already created, I can find a prompt that says
"Execute SQL Statement" or "Generate "Create Table" Script, and a "New
Table" - would either of these links allow my to create a new database?  And
if so, how would I do it?
thanks