Hi,
Initially i thought it solved the problem but then i realized that the
encoding done by PERL and this mysql function is different.I compated and
found that the  difference is in a new line , in this function the encoded
output is all in one line and the same done via PERL via MIME::Base64 module
gives in a different line after some same no of characters.

Pl. someone give me  a sol. to it.
I coould have attached the files but the mailing list wont support that.
Also pl. forgive mine top posting.
--
Regards,
Abhishek jain

On 10/17/06, Ady Wicaksono <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://firestuff.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/base64.sql