Hi everyone

I have a PHP script that will run every minute and do a lot of SELECT
and UPDATE statments
All my tables are InnoDB and I'm using PHP 5 and POD class (
http://php.net/pod ) to connect to mysql,  in my script I start the
transaction (using method beginTransaction() ) in the beginning of the
script and commit in  the end of the script ( also rollback if there
is any problem)

As I said , this script run every one minute, my question is :

what will happen if I run the script more than one in the same time
(like if I run it as a thread) ?

is it possible that one of my script process will select the same data
that the other process is selecting or updating ? or if I run a second
process of my script it will not be able to read/write anything until
the first script commit to the database or rollback ?

Thanks