Hi,

In my honest opinion, uploading the image to a "preset" directory in the code, and setting the code to submit the image name, extension, and if needs be (it shouldnt, because you can set it in the HTML), the directory. Google has a lot of useful resources on this.

But, if you are really "desperate" to do it using the BLOB type, http://www.wellho.net/solutions/php-example-php-form-image-upload-store-in-mysql-database-retreive.html was a help to me when I first started learning.

Hope this helps,

#########################
Richard Harris
PHP, MYSQL, XHTML, CSS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rodney Courtis wrote:
Hi

I want to store jpeg images in a mysql database from php in the form of 'blob' types. Is this possible and can you detail for me the steps to achieve this?

Regards and thanks
Rodney Courtis