Hi list,

        An others question, I am working on projet and i made some test.
I use large databases, some table go up to 1.8g. The problem we have is
wend I try to select data in table whit a group by function and I got "
Copy to tmp table " This function take a long time to execute. I check
on my server for the cpu usage and no hang up, no hang up on hardrive,
the only hang up I have is on memory.

        1 Question, the  " copy to tmp table " function can optimize to
get faster ?
        2 Question, what is the max table I can create in databses ?
because, the way I found to optimize " copy to tmp table " is by
spliting the data in my table in multiple tables to lower the size...But
if I do this way, the table counts on my database can go up to 600
tables :S I don't think is a good way to do this.

        Ty for your help and sorry for my english...

Francis !