Hi list,

        I have a table with about 17 millons of records. This table
contain log of web for one month and I have an other table but with only
1 day of log.

        If I do a select to get the log for this date 2006-01-01 :
Select * from mytable where mydate => '2006-01-01' and mydate <=
'2006-01-01'.

Do you think is more faster to do on table with have only one date or is
the same think if I do it on table whit all day ?

        And last question, if I do a group by, I think the group by is
faster on column as type INT Vs Varchar ?

Ty for your reply