--On Friday, November 10, 2006 08:46:50 AM -0500 Curtis Maurand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://www.oracle.com/innodb/index.html

Please quit telling us that Oracle purchased Innodb. That is ancient news. The innodb.com web site had innodb content on it in the past, Heikki signature makes me think that it still should, and it doesn't now. That is the issue that I raised. I am guessing, given Reimer's insight, that the domain name registration has expired and someone needs to renew it. I hope they plan to do that because I found the site useful.

Bill