Hi,

In the current app I'm writing, it would be very useful if I could
store the information that a column references another table (my SQL
generation is automated), eg

CREATE TABLE foo (
       tel1 INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
       tel2 INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,

       foreign key (tel1) references telefone,
       foreign key (tel2) references telefone
)

and later retrieve this info via Perl DBI. Failing that, I will have
to store just the foreign key definitions elsewhere (which is a bit
annoying).

>From the manual, I'm afraid it isn't possible. Is it really so?

Thanks,

--