From: Logg, Connie A. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 11:41 AM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: SELECT /*!40001 SQL_NO_CACHE */ * FROM `ROUTEDATA` message

I am running mysql version 5.0.24 and am seeing this error when running
mysqldump.

>From what I can find on the web, this message is generated by an error in the
>mysql code.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Is this fixed in mysql 5.0.27 ?

Thanks,
Connie Logg, Network Analyst
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
ph: 650-926-2879
"Happiness is found along the way, not at the end of the road, and 'IF' is the
middle word in life."