Dear All,

I am using mysql-4.0.26, and I have a very large innodb table(>10G) .

When I try to moved the table from one mysqld to another one by mysqldump to a
script and import the script on target server, I have problem:

1) if I don't use --no-autocommit option when mysqldump, it will take more than
10 hours to import the script;
2) if I use --no-autocommit option during dump, I will get error
# Error: 1197 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_TRANS_CACHE_FULL)
Message: Multi-statement transaction required more than 'max_binlog_cache_size'
bytes of storage; increase this mysqld variable and try againAny Comment?Oscar
Yen.Select