If you don't understand the title of this announcement then you're
probably not exactly the target group I'm aiming at, but still I'd like
to inform you about a new MySQL Press book that's just hit the shelves
of the bookstores: Das offizielle MySQL 5 Handbuch. As you might have
guessed, that's the German translation of the MySQL 5 reference manual.
The translation covers MySQL 5.0 and MySQL 5.1, including features such
as Partitioning.

This book marks a new record among MySQL Press books, in number of pages
and weight: Its 1339 pages weigh 1906 grams (67 ounces). But yet, this
wasn't enough to cover everything, so there are an additional 500 pages
on the accompanying CD-ROM. The Handbuch costs EUR 59.95 and can be
found in bookstores or on the internet, for example at the Addison
Wesley Germany pages:

http://www.addison-wesley.de/main/main.asp?page=deutsch/bookdetails&ProductID=117584

Regards,

Stefan
--
Stefan Hinz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
MySQL AB Documentation Team Lead. Berlin, Germany (UTC +2:00)