Jesse,

There are many ways to convert the datetime to its various parts; short
date, short time, month, day, year, hour, minute, seconds, etc.

Here is ShortDate (mm/dd/yyyy):

    <%# Convert.ToDateTime(DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,
     "AddedDate")).ToShortDateString() %>

Here is ShortTime (hh:mm am/pm):

    <%# Convert.ToDateTime(DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,
     "AddedDate")).ToShortTimeString() %>

When you are entering this in the Visual Studio IDE and type the dot
(".") for the ToShortDateString() portion, you will see a list of
available formats.

Hope this helps.

Randall Price

Secure Enterprise Technology Initiatives
Microsoft Implementation Group
Virginia Tech Information Technology
1700 Pratt Drive
Blacksburg, VA  24060