Hi,
I'm not that used to MySQL, yet. I wonder if it's possible to do the following grouping with summery on a record set?
Tha records set looks as follows:

- type
- topic
- description
- time

Example of data:

Admin   Email   Email to customer A     0,25
Admin   Email   Email to customer B     0,25
Dev             DB              Customer A DB           1,25
Dev             DB              Customer B DB           0,75
Dev             DB              Customer A DB           0,50
Admin   Email   Email to customer B     0,25

I've done the following:

SELECT
        type,
        topic,
        description
FROM
        stamps
GROUP BY
        type,
        topic

This gives me:

Admin   Email   Email to customer A     0,25
Admin   Email   Email to customer B     0,25
Dev             DB              Customer A DB           1,25
Dev             DB              Customer B DB           0,75

How I want it to look like is as follows:

Admin   Email   Email to customer A     0,25
Admin   Email   Email to customer B     0,50
                                Email to customer B
Dev             DB              Customer A DB           1,75
                                Customer A DB
Dev             DB              Customer B DB           0,75

Is this possible in any way? Would be very pleased for a bit of help.

Thanks in advance // Jonas