On Wednesday 06 December 2006 17:13, Ed Reed wrote:
> Can someone tell me if it is possible to create stored procedures with
> Query Browser and if it is can you provide an example the works?
>
> Thanks

Should just be "Script->Create Stored Procedure/Function", give it a name and
got at it.  Only thing I found buggy was that I didn't seem to be able to
edit existing ones (sql came up blank, but show create procedure foo_bar
doesn't in the text console).  Not sure if this is a version thing, as I
haven't attempted to upgrade.  For now I just copy and paste from console
into the query browser script editor and do it there.

--
Chris White
PHP Programmer