I have data that is broken into anything from 30 sec to 15 minute time series (with a DATETIME field). I need to transform all of this into 15 minute data. Does anyone know off the top of their head if there a way I could use GROUP BY to make this happen? Nothing I have tried thus far has worked but it seems as though all of the pieces are there, but there does not appear to be any way to do the comparison in a way that GROUP BY can use it. Otherwise I can write a script to select all of the data and loop over it but you can see why I want to do this in SQL.
Thanks,
Tom