On Monday 18 December 2006 18:23, Peter Smith wrote:
>  Hello MySQLers,
>
> Since I'm mildly technical and I know how to spell orakle,
> I've been asked to write up some technical interview questions
> for a MySQL position at a startup.
>
> Can any of you help me out?
>
> I did some searching via google and did not find anything all that
> good.

Depends what you're looking for in your candidates.  There are the "Do you
know how to program applications that use a database" types and "Describe the
3 main levels of normalization" types and "You go to create a foreign key
constraint on an InnoDb table and it fails, what things should you look for
to solve the issue?" types.  That's why it's really hard to find anything
like that on google.  The best thing to do would be describe what exactly
this person will be doing.

--
Chris White
PHP Programmer