Hello,

I have the following table in mysql 5.0.20...

employ
======
empid
date_time
site

I am using this table to store all the websites accessed by each employees.
There is no primary key on that table since the same employee will access more
than 100 sites per day. If there is 100 employees then the rows inserted per
day will be  ~ 100*100= 10000. If it grows till 2 months or 3 months then the
table size will become larger. As we all know the default table size in MySQl
is 4 GB.

Can anyone explain will it produce issues in the future? How to overcome this?
How to design a table for this scenario?

Thanks,
Prem