Complete newbie here.
Purchased software for my OSX Server 10.4.8 to use with MySQL and PHP. I get an installation window that opens and asks for Host: (with a default of localhost).
User:  site
Password:  (the one the person who sold me the script provided).
Database:  site
License key:  (the one the person who sold me the script provided).

I hit the save button and get the following:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'site'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /Library/WebServer/Documents/!install/install.php on line 298
Could not connect to the Database

Questions:
1. I don't know if I have to do anything to MySQL to add the User and Database or whether the scripts supposed to do it for me. 2. I don't know if I'm supposed to use localhost or "greenheartworld.com," which was the domain that I supplied to him (but want to change).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott