We recently started getting reports that when users access our PHP based CRM
system that it "didn't work". After much debugging and tracking down it looks
like that ultimately what's happening is that SOMETIMES with a statement
like...

   INSERT INTO Customers (A,B,C) VALUES ("One","Two","Three")

...that Three just doesn't make it into the database. So If I...

   SELECT * FROM Customers WHERE A="One"

... I would get "One","Two",""

It seems to happen more often (maybe only) with FireFox. Other tables have no
problems that we can see. C is indexed... but we have other indexed fields in
the table that don't seem to be affected. It's not our biggest table by far...

I'm baffled. Where do I look next?

This is on a hosted box so we have limited access to the "command line". This is
using PHP 4.3.11 with MySQL 3.23.58 on Apache 2.0.51 on a Fedora system (of
unknown version)

Thanks in advance...

Matt