You do not absolutely need a primary key, but I suggest you add an
auto-increment primary key anyways. When you start coding your PHP
application, you may find that you need to identify a specific record and
this auto-increment field will be your way to do that.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.