Hi All,

   I have a table that's described as follows:

| Field | Type | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
| uid | mediumint(8) unsigned | NO | PRI | NULL | auto_increment | | temp_f | float(4,1) | YES | | NULL | | | temp_c | float(4,1) | YES | | NULL | | | windchill | float(4,1) | YES | | NULL | | | dewpoint | float(4,1) | YES | | NULL | | | time | timestamp | NO | | CURRENT_TIMESTAMP | |

This table gets data injected in it every minute. I have one graph being generated right now that displays the last 30 minutes: SELECT [fields] FROM data ORDER BY uid DESC LIMIT 30

Now I'm trying to build different graphs from select chunks of data and I have a question:

I want to display a graph for the last 24 hours by averaging each hour. Since I get (at most) 60 readings per hour, I need to average them out to get a number for that hour. Do I have to do this averaging outside of MySQL or can it be done within? And I would have to do this for each of the 24 hours I want displayed.

   Thanks.