i think you are in fact duplicating an entry on the index, probably one of
your indexes on that table is length restricted and that cause that 2 fields
that as a whole are different, they are not to the index length.

My two cents.

Carlos

I'm gettig it on browser after I run php code for adding new products.
http://www.vernoncompany.com/screen/PrntScrn.gif