Hi Richard,

Richard Reina wrote:
I am trying to update from one table to another but I get a syntax error when I
try:
UPDATE from maindb.orders o, altdb.orders ao SET o.price=ao.price WHERE o.ID=a.ID; If update does not support aliases, is there another way to do this query? I am usin V3.23.54. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think multi-table update or delete operations are impossible in MySQL 3.23. You should really consider upgrading to a more recent version as the mysql 3 lifecycle ended long ago. You will need a script to do that, it can't be done in pure SQL.

regards
Nils