Hi Shain,

Shain Lee wrote:
Now , i have to think about any perfect load balancing method , i can't
duplicate the databse in another machine. It's directly conflict with serving
contents for each request.
Why not use replication? If you don't want to do it on application level (seperate reads from writes by using two database connections), you might want to try out multi-master replication. It is somewhat tricky to setup as there are problems with auto_increment, but that is documented in mysql documentation.
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication-auto-increment.html

You could then use any load balancing solution you desire to spread load between servers.

can somebody help me on it ? what would be the perfect way to have a balance
the load ?
How can we take the statics of mysql databse ? is there any open source product
available ?
In recent MySQL 5.0 versions, there is the mysqlreport command line tool, which shows various statistics. As you are using mysql 4.1, you can't use it. You can try monitoring SHOW STATUS output. I would especially be interested in your query cache statistics as you have a very large cache.

Do you store the content in the database or just links to files?

regards
Nils