From Chris,
Do you mean that I should replace SELECT * FROM with SELECT field1,
[field2],[...] FROM?

Yes.

If so, I need to specify the table name like SELECT Clients.Name
correct?

You only need to do that when 2 tables have the same column name.  In
general, though, it's good practice to always include the table name
when joining multiple tables.

Also, how can I access to Quotes.QuoteID and Products.QuoteID?

Use aliases (which can be anything; I'm just replacing the '.' with a
'_' below)

SELECT
Quotes.QuoteID AS Quotes_QuoteID,
Products.QuoteID AS Products_QuoteId
FROM
Thnx,
Chris

After Olexandr Melnyk proposition to specify all the fields instead of
SELECT * FROM and after Chris Boget letting me know how to have
multiple columns with the same name from different tables by using
aliases, I've been able to accomplish what I want! :)

However, after having it working correctly, I've noticed that I was
no using 3 or maybe 4 columns of each table so, in the columns list
I've only set those that I needed.

By doing that, I stopped the need for aliases (since I'm only including
Quotes.QuoteID and not including Products.QuoteID) and I can still
reffer to the columns by their real name. Anyway, i'ts allways good
to know that aliases exist, what they are and what they're for.

So, for now I'll say thank you all and I'll probably come back.

Thanks,
Nuno