MAFHH (Masoomeen) Cable Network

Website: http://www.mcn786.net

Allah only desires to keep away the uncleanness from you, O people of the
House! and to purify you a (thorough) purifying.{33:33}

Respected Brothers & Sisters,

Assalam-o-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu!!!!

We are pleased to inform you all that MCN website is Alhamdulillah back with
great additions and improved features. We have tried our utmost in serving
Momineens worldwide by providing best Lectures/Majalis in these sacred
months. We are thankful to Allah (SWT) for making us an intermediater for
such cause.

Here is a little introduction of MCN in short:

Seven years ago this project came into existence with the holy cause of
protecting the Islamic society from the western ethics which were being
spread by utilizing media as a source specifically. As days passed we felt
the actual importance of the media and by the grace of Almighty ALLAH today
we are able to provide 40 channels on our cable in which 20 channels are on
strict, uncompromised and well-defined censor policy which provides maximum
safety Alhmadulillah to all parents for youngsters at the time when they
have no extra security to guide kids from immoral programs. It also includes
one MCN Video Channel, which is complete Family Channel and it is designed
to broadcast LIVE & recorded Majalis, Dars, Seminars, Duas on their specific
timings, Drama serials, educational programs for children which helps them
learn about ISLAM and Masoomeen(A.S). Now the covering area of this project
includes Soldier Bazar, Gurumandir, Lasbaila, Garden East, Taj Complex,
Lines Area and P.E.C.H.S and their connected areas. For more details click
here <http://www.mcn786.net/about_us.html>

In this holy month of Moharram Al Haram, by the Grace of Allah Almighty we
will be uploading 10 video Majalis and 2 audio ladies Majalis daily from 1st
Moharram to 10th Moharram (Ashura). Albums of famous Nauha Khuwans for the
year of 2007 will also be available on MCN's website.

Visit us on web: http://www.mcn786.net

you will be notified of all uploads and MCN Video Channel Schedules.

O Allah! Hasten the reappearance of the avenger of the blood of Imam Husain
(a.s.), the last hope of Janabe Zahra (s.a.) Hazrat Baqiatullah Al-Azam
(a.s.). Ameen.

  _____

Fazlul Abbas Panjwani

Chief Executive

MAFHH (Masoomeen) Cable Network

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe, send a blank mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>