Dear confrators,

I use phpMyAdmin on Mysql servers to exchange data also to different
platforms, but with large databases, this is not a very good way to transfer
complete databases, also phpMyAdmin gives somethimes problems on Windows
platforms, what is the best, fastest way to transfer data between servers,
is it with myslqdump or mysqlhotcopy ?? Also if i create a database TXT file
with PHPMYADMIN and try to import it with mysqlimport database
phpmyadminfilename it gives me an error ?

Thanks for your answer,

Yves soete.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]