From: Peter Brawley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:56 AM
To: Nilesh
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: MySql Version difference

>How could i know the difference between these 2 version and there

>compatiblity.
Read the Change History section of the manual for versions 5.0.19 through
5.0.27.

PB

-----

Nilesh wrote:

Hi,

    I have a webapplication developed using J2EE. For the application, the

database is on MySQL 5.0.18 version . Now I plan to use the lastest MySQL

version (5.0.27). But before that i want to know the differences between

these 2 versions and whether the current database will work fine with 5.0.27

version.

    How could i know the difference between these 2 version and there

compatiblity.

Thanks and Regards,

Nilesh

  _____