Hello All

While my mysql code was running, the disk where the database was present got
full and wht happened was tht the process hanged. It would not return from
the query. N in the log file it was showing
070130 10:22:47 [ERROR]
/usr/local/mysql-max-5.0.27-hpux11.11-hppa2.0w-64bit/bin/mysqld:
Disk is full writing './diameter/audit_table.MYD' (Errcode: 28). Waiting for
someone to free space... Retry in 60 secs
So my ques is/are:
Is there any alternative that I can come to know beforehand that the disk is
full so that i don't fire a query?
At the time of connection or creating a table can I tell the server to stop
accepting queries once the DB reaches a threshold (in terms of size/queries)

Or any other alternative so that the at least the control returns to my code
where i can handle this situation!

--
Bye for now,
Nishant

God Gave Me Nothing I Wanted,  He Gave Me Everything I Needed !