Hello MySQL experts,

I'm trying to do a full text search on an indexed Keywords column that
contains quotation marks, and it's giving me a headache.

Suppose there are records in the database containing the folling
keywords:
1. "Miami Beach" City
2. "Key West" Florida
3. "Key West" Beach Florida

Now I do two fulltext searches on this column like this:
SELECT * FROM _my_table_here WHERE MATCH(Keywords) AGAINST ('*Key*
*West*' IN BOOLEAN MODE)>0;
SELECT * FROM _my_table_here WHERE MATCH(Keywords) AGAINST ('*Miami*
*Beach*' IN BOOLEAN MODE)>0;

The second query returns the correct rows in spite of the " preceding
Miami.
The first one, however, returns no results, even though there are rows
in the table that *should* match the query.
I think is has something to do with noise words, since if I have a row
like this one:

4. Key West

Then the problem does not occur and the search returns that row.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Andy