Hi,

add query

SET @@foreign_key_checks=0;

in the header of SQL dump file.

Filip

Phil Butterworth napsal(a):
Hi,
    My problem is that when I use mysqldump, and I get the .sql file, If I
try to load that into mysql, I usually have to edit the file to switch the
create table order, because I get 'Could not create table xyz' when I look
at the file its because of FK constraints being defined in the sql file
before the table and column that is being referenced has been created - Is
their a way to disable constraints for the new tables, then when all the
tables are created the FK's are put into place, so no create table statement
errors because of FK's, and no editing the sql dump?
Thanks and best regards
Phil

--
Filip Krejci <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>