To: <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: max_allowed_packet in my.ini

On 2/3/07, abhishek jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi friends,
I am using mysql 5.0.23-nt on windows, i have to store large binary data
in database, i have used setting like max_allowed_packet=16M in mysqld
section of my.ini  .
Now i have a poblem that i want to create a setup so that the entry gets
added itself into the my,ini , reason being i need to create many setups on diff. machine and i do not want to search the mysqld section and write the line and restart mysql . I can however would like to do via mysqladmin or so
if it is possible as i can invoke that via mine .net program

Would appreciate your comments on this,
Thanks .
Abhishek jain

Hi Friends.