Marten Lehmann wrote:
How can I check which tables are using innodb with sql? How can walk through
the tables with "show databases" and "show tables". Thanks.
This somewhat depends on how the tables were declared. If you used "ENGINE=InnoDb;" in the CREATE TABLE sequence, you'd be able to loop through the results of "SHOW TABLES" and run a "SHOW CREATE TABLE" on each of the resulting tables to get that answer.

While there is no REPAIR TABLE, a strange table locking issue we were having yesterday was apparently solved by a run of OPTIMIZE TABLE on the table at hand. Why we're not sure yet, but things are working so can't complain too much...