Hi, i am having some difficulty to write a query for the following
problem:

        I have three tables:

        TABLE Person

        - id_person, name, id_levelA, id_sizeA, id_levelB, id_sizeB

        TABLE Levels

        - id, desc

        TABLE Sizes

        - id, desc

I need a query that returns everything from the "Person" table, replacing the id_levelA... with the desc from the tables "Levels" and "Sizes". I can get a result with one of them replaced using JOIN, but not several replacements using the same reference tables (levels and sizes). :-P
        Heres what i need as a result:

        - id_person, name, descA, sizeA, descB, sizeB

descA, etc, being the id_levelA, etc replaced, and i assume i need to give it a new name to fetch the results, right?
        Can you guys point me in the right direction?

        Thanks!

        Miguel